Log into and log out of Edify App (Edify App)
This article explains how to log into and log out of Edify App.
In this article
Your Edify login includes your account email and a password. Your login credentials are the same for both Edify App and Edify Console, which is the admin portal for Edify.
When you update your password because it’s your first login, your password expired, or you completed a password reset, the new password works for both Edify App and Edify Console.
Because the process is different for your first login attempt, follow the appropriate steps below to log into Edify App.
Log into Edify App (first login)
1. Locate your temporary password provided in your activation email.
2. Navigate to Edify App at app.edify.cx in a Chrome web browser.
3. Click into the Email field.
4. Enter your email address associated with your Edify account.
5. Click the arrow icon to submit the email for verification.
6. Click into the Current Password field.
7. Enter the temporary password acquired in step one.
8. Notice Edify presents the Create New Password form.
9. Click into the Current Password field.
10. Enter the temporary password again.
11. Click into the New Password field.
12. Type in a new password.
13. Click into the Confirm New Password field.
14. Re-type the new password entered in step 12.
15. Click the Submit button.
16. Log into Edify with the new login credentials.
Log into Edify App
1. Navigate to Edify App at app.edify.cx in a Google Chrome web browser.
Click into the Email field.
3. Enter your account email address.
4. Click the arrow icon to submit the email for validation.
5. Click into the Password field.
6. Enter your account password.
7. Click the Login button.
Log out of Edify App
1. Click the Settings icon.
2. Click Logout.
3. Notice that the App closes and returns to the login page