Enable or disable user queue access (Edify Console)
This article explains how to enable or disable a user’s access to a queue.
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user you want to enable or disable queue access for.
4. Scroll down to the Queue Permissions container.
5. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container.
6. Scroll to the queue(s) you'd like to enable or disable queue access for.
7. Click the queue access toggle.
Green indicates that access is enabled.
Red indicates that access is disabled.
8. Click the Save button to save your changes or the x button to cancel.