Create a scorecard (Edify Console)
This article explains how to create a new scorecard for coaching a queue user under the Scorecards workspace in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Queues > Scorecards.
3. Click the New Scorecard button (file icon), which is located in the top-right corner.
4. Enter a title for the scorecard in the Name field.
5. Click the Save button.
6. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container
7. Create your scorecard question(s).
Note: Click the +Add button to add another question field to the scorecard.
8. Click Save to capture your work.