Create a new event workflow (Edify Console)
This article explains how to create a new event workflow from the list workspace in Workflows. An event workflow will be triggered by an event, like a person calling a phone number or an interaction changing to s pecific status in Queue.
Once the workflow is created, you’re directed to the editor workspace to start building the workflow’s logic.
1. Log into Edify Console at console.edify.cx.
2. Click the Workflows button.
3. Click the Create Workflow button.
4. Click into the Name field in the Create Workflow form.
5. Enter a title for the new workflow.
6. Open the Type menu.
7. Select "Event".
8. Click the Save button.
9. Notice the system directs you to the editor workspace for this workflow. You’re now ready to build the workflow by adding modules to the editor and configuring them as needed.