Archive a direct message in Chat
This article explains how to archive a direct message in Chat in Edify App.
When you archive a direct message, the chat is removed from the direct messages list of all users who are part of the channels. Those users will no longer have access to the chat’s details and conversations.
Note: Archiving a channel (whether public, private, or a direct message) archives it for everyone. We recommend that you exercise caution when archiving chat channels
1. Select the direct message to archive.
2. Click the Message Settings button.
3. Click Archive button at the bottom of the form.
4. Notice the warning alert that populates.
5. Click Archive.
6. Notice the direct message disappeared from your direct messages list.