Run an SFDC lookup
This article explains how to run an SFDC tab lookup in the SFDC (Salesforce.com) tab on an interaction in Edify App.
1. From an active interaction, click the SFDC tab.
Note: The lookup workspace populates below the SFDC tab.
2. Open the record type menu and select the type of record you are looking for.
3. Click into the Search field.
4. Enter the data point you ware interested in locating records for; like a business, name, phone number, etc.
5. Click the magnifying glass icon to run the search.
6. Select the Salesforce record to link to the active interaction and click the link button to create the connection.