Enable or disable a Salesforce integration (Edify Console)
This article explains how to enable or disable an integration with Salesforce in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Account > Integration.
3. Select the existing Salesforce connection that you'd like to enable or disable.
4. Click the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Click the Status menu at the bottom of the screen and select either Enabled (to enable the integration) or Disabled (to disable the integration).
6. Click the Save button in the top-right corner of the screen to save your changes or the Cancel button to cancel.