Add a networking device to a location (Edify Console)
This article explains how to add a networking device to a location in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Account > Locations.
3. Click the location you want to add the networking device to.
4. Click the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Add Network Device button the purple section in the bottom-right corner.
6. Input the following information:
The type of networking of device
The make (the manufacturer of the device)
Any notes to further describe the device
7. Click the Save button to save your changes or the Cancel button to cancel.