Modify a location's networking device (Edify Console)
This article explains how to modify a location’s networking device in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Account > Locations.
3. Click the location containing the network device you want to modify.
4. Click the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Scroll to the purple Network Information section at the bottom of the screen.
6. Edit the details of the networking device as necessary.
7. Click the Save button to save your changes or the Cancel button to cancel.