Add or remove a connection to a custom database to a user (Edify Console)
This article explains how to add or remove a connection to a custom database to a user in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user you want to add or remove the database connection to.
4. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the Connections container.
5. To add a connection to a custom database:
Provide a name for the connection in the Connection Name field.
Provide the connection ID of the custom database connection in the Connection ID field.
You can create a connection with a custom database in the Integrations workspace (Account > Integrations > Custom Database).
6. To remove a connection to a custom database:
Click the trashcan icon next to the connection you want to delete.
7. Click the Save button to save your changes or the x button in the top-right corner of the container to cancel.