Change a user's email signature (Edify Console)
This article explains how to change a user’s email signature in Edify Console.
In this article
In Edify Console, you can change a user’s email signature on the user’s profile page (Accounts > Users).
While queue users can manage their own email signatures through their profile settings in Edify App, an administrator can also make sure a queue user’s signature is up-to-date through Edify Console.
Email signatures are important for queue users that manage inbound and outbound emails.
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user whose email signature you want to change.
4. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the Email Signature container.
5. Use the editing window to create a signature for the user.
6. Click the Save button to save your changes. Or, click the x in the top-right corner of the container to cancel.