Configure a user's voicemail settings (Edify Console)
This article explains how to configure a user’s voicemail settings in Edify Console.
In this article
The voicemail container in the user workspace of Edify Console is where you configure a user’s voicemail settings.
Follow this article when you want to:
Enable or disable a user’s voicemail (including email, attachment, and voicemail transcription settings)
Enable or disable email jokes for a user
Configure the greeting type of a user (including text to speech and the audio file)
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user whose voicemail settings you want to configure.
4. Scroll down to the Voicemail container.
5. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the Voicemail container.
6. Configure the voicemail settings as necessary.
7. Click the Save button at the bottom of the container to save your changes or the x button in the top-right corner to cancel.