Create a new user (Edify Console)
This article explains how to create a new user in Edify Console.
In this article
You can create new users for your Edify account in Edify Console. Once a user is created, you can configure several additional settings to address how they can use Edify, like setting the user’s license type and enabling other access. These settings are configured in the User Permissions container of the user’s profile.
Before customizing the user’s individual settings, you first need to create the user’s account. To create a user account, you must complete these six fields of the Create User form:
Set a template (if applicable)
Select a license type
User’s first name
User’s last name
User’s email address
User’s extension number
After the user has been created, and the user’s specific permissions are defined, you are ready to further customize the user’s settings. This can include:
Updating and adding more basic settings (like who the user reports to or the user’s title)
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Click the New User button in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Configure the following fields per your requirements:
Template (if you have a preconfigured template you want to base the new user from)
5. Click the Create Another checkbox if you want to immediately create another user after creating this user.
6. Click the Save button to create the user or the x button to cancel.