Enable or disable a user (Edify Console)
This article explains how to enable or disable a user in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user whose basic setting you want to modify.
4. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the Basic container.
5. Toggle the User Enabled/Disabled field to enable or disable the user.
When the toggle is green, the user is enabled.
When the toggle is red, the user is disabled.
6. Click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the container to save your changes. Or, click the x in the top-right corner of the container to cancel.