Create a new email route (Edify Console)
This article explains how to create a new email route in Edify Console.
2. Navigate to CX > Email Configuration.
3. Click the New Email Route button in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. In the Email Route form that appears, enter the email address you want to route and which queue you want it to route to. Then, click the Submit button.
Note: If the email address is not part of a previously-verified domain, a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered from email@example.com. The email address will not work until it is verified.
5. After you click the Submit button, an email will be sent to the email address you provided for verification purposes (if you’ve not used an email address on that domain previously). Verify the email address before proceeding.
6. Edify Console will automatically take you to the configuration page for the email route.
Note: You can check the verification status of your email route by going back to the Email Configuration page.
A verified email will have a green checkmark.
An unverified email will have a red x and a button that resends the verification email when clicked.
7. To configure email forwarding into Edify, first copy the Email Routing Address field.
8. Open your company’s email account settings (Outlook, Gmail, etc.) and configure the email address to forward to the email routing address you copied in the previous step.
Please refer to your email provider’s documentation on specifics of how to forward emails.
Once you’ve configured your email account settings, emails made to the email address will route to your queue as interactions.