Create an access key for a dashboard (Edify App)
This article explains how to create an access key for a dashboard in Edify App.
An access key creates a url that allows you to share the dashboard without logging in to Edify. You can limit access to the dashboard through the key by adding an IP Access group.
2. Navigate to the Dashboards workspace.
3. Open the dashboard you want to add an IP group to.
4. Open the dashboard’s Menu (tri-dot icon).
5. Select Edit.
This opens the dashboard editor.
6. Open the dashboard’s Menu (tri-dot icon).
7. Select Settings.
This opens the Settings panel.
8. Navigate to the Access Keys workspace.
9. Type a name for the Access Key in the Name field.
10. Use the Never Expires toggle to choose if you want the Access Key to expire or not.
11. Click Create Key.
This will create a url that can be used to access the dashboard.