Send a private message in an interaction (Edify App)
This article explains how to send a private message in an interaction in Edify App.
In Edify App, you can send a private message in an interaction to communicate with the queue user handling the interaction (or any other viewers in the interaction). This is how you whisper to a queue user in Edify for coaching, training, or other quality assurance reasons.
2. Navigate to the Queue Home list.
3. Select the interaction you’d like to send or post a private message. You can choose to either publicly view the interaction or privately view the interaction. You might only have access to one view type, too. These permissions are based on your user settings.
Publicly view the interaction
Privately view the interaction
4. Once you’re viewing the interaction, notice that the messaging text box at the bottom of the screen is yellow.
This means that any messages sent from it will be private (only viewable internally for all viewers of the interaction to read).
Private messages are not seen by the customer.
5. Type a message and click the blue Send button in the bottom-right corner of the screen (indicated by the paper airplane icon) or press Enter / Return on your keyboard.
6. Notice that once the private message is posted to the feed, it’s marked as a a private message with the yellow lock icon on the far right side of the interaction. This indicates that the message is a private message.