Decline a call ringing on an open softphone line (Edify App)
This article explains how to decline a phone call that’s ringing you on an open softphone line in Edify App.
1. While on an active phone call in the softphone, notice the additional call populates in the open line. The open line flashes green to signal that the line is ringing. Additionally, a browser notification populates in the top right corner of your screen, displaying the caller’s information.
2. To access the answer/hangup buttons, click the ringing line key button that's flashing green.
3. Click the ringing line key button causes Edify to execute these actions:
Place the active phone call on hold and change the line key indicator from green to red.
Access the ringing line key's caller data and answer/decline buttons.
4. To decline the new call, click the hangup button.
5. Upon clicking the hangup button, notice that the call disappears and the caller is sent to your voicemail box.
6. From here, you can either remain on this line key to create a new call or you can resume your previous call by clicking the line key button.