Modify a user's basic settings (Edify Console)
This article explains how to modify a user’s basic settings in Edify Console.
In this article
In Edify Console, you can configure the basic settings of a user on the user’s profile page (Accounts > Users > User).
Follow the steps in this article when you want to:
Change the profile picture of a user
Change the name of a user
Change the title of a user
Change the email address of a user
Change the mobile phone number of a user
Change the language of a user
Change the E911 location of a user
Toggle E911 recommendation for a user
Change the billing location of a user
Change who the user reports to
Change the authorization provider of a user
Toggle whether the user appears in the directory
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user whose basic settings you want to modify.
4. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the Basic container.
5. Configure the basic settings as necessary.
6. When you’ve completed configuring the user, click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the container to save your changes. Or, click the x in the top-right corner of the container to cancel.