Configure basic queue settings (Edify Console)
This article explains how to configure basic queue settings in Edify Console.
In this article
In the Edify Console, the Queue container located within a selected queue’s settings is where you view and define the basic information and configurations for the queue.
This article explains how to configure these basic settings of the queue.
Follow this guide when you want to configure any of the following settings:
Name of the queue
Whether tag routing is enabled
Outbound caller ID
Outbound email address
Whether audio recording is enabled
Whether users on the queue have permission for audio recording
Whether live transcription of the user is enabled
The amount of seconds allotted to the wrap up timer
The amount of seconds allotted to the wrap up timer extension
Whether the queue is enabled or disabled (disabling the queue deletes it forever)
1. Log into Edify Console at console.edify.cx.
2. Navigate to Queues > Queues.
3. Select the queue you want to configure.
4. Navigate to the Queue container and click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container.
5. Make any changes to the queue as necessary. For more information on these settings, see: Overview: Queue container in Queues.
6. Click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the container to save your changes or the x button in the top-right corner to cancel.