Disable a queue (Edify Console)
This article explains how to disable a queue in Edify Console.
Disabling a queue is permanent and cannot be reversed.
2. Navigate to Queues > Queues.
3. Select the queue you want to disable.
4. Navigate to the Queue container and click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container.
5. Scroll down to the Queue Enabled/Disabled toggle and click the toggle so that it turns red (disabled).
6. Click Save to disable the queue or the x button in the top-right corner to cancel.
7. Click Yes to confirm that you want to disable the queue or x to cancel.
Disabling a queue is permanent and cannot be undone.