Link a Dynamic Scripting workflow to a queue (Edify Console)
This article explains how to link a Dynamic Scripting Workflow to a queue.
1. Log into Edify Console at console.edify.cx.
2. Navigate to Queues > Queues.
3. Select the queue you want to configure the dynamic scripting workflow for.
4. Navigate to the Dynamic Scripting Workflows container.
5. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container.
6. Choose a workflow in the Workflow column and a version in the Version column.
7. Click the Save button to save your changes, the trash can icon to delete the dynamic scripting workflow, or the x button to cancel.