Configure a user's queue settings for outbound interactions (Edify Console)
This article explains how to configure a user’s queue settings for outbound interactions in Edify Console.
In this article
In Edify Console, it’s possible to manage a user’s queue settings that pertain specifically to inbound interactions, outbound interactions, and all interactions in general.
This article explains how to configure queue settings that apply to outbound interactions.
Use this article when you want to:
Set Default Outbound Queue
Set Outbound Action
Set Outbound Status
2. Navigate to Account > Users.
3. Select the user whose queue settings you want to modify.
4. Scroll down to the Queue container.
5. Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the container.
6. Modify any of the following settings to meet your requirements:
Default Outbound Queue
7. Click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the container to save your changes or the x button in the top-right corner to cancel.