Duplicate a workflow version (Edify Console)
This article explains how to duplicate a workflow version in Edify Console. Follow this process when you want to make changes to an existing version of a workflow while keeping its structure intact.
2. Navigate to Workflows.
3. Select the workflow containing the version you want to duplicate.
4. In the workflow editing workspace, with the version you want to duplicate selected, click the Duplicate Version button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. In the New/Duplicate Version modal that appears, provide a new name for the workflow version and make sure the Duplicate toggle is green (enabled).
6. Click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the modal.
7. A success window will indicate that duplication of the workflow was successful.
Once you’ve duplicated the workflow version, you’re able to add, edit, and remove any modules. Once you’ve made changes to the workflow, you can publish it and make it current to make it available for use.