Route to a workflow (Edify Console)
This article explains how to route to a workflow in Edify Console.
Routing a workflow means to configure Edify to run a workflow whenever:
A phone number is dialed / messaged
A web chat is triggered
A condition is triggered on a queue
In other words, you can configure a phone number so that, when someone calls the phone number, the workflow runs.
Continue reading this article to learn how to route a workflow.
Route from a phone number
3. Select the phone number that you want to route to the workflow.
4. Click the pencil icon to modify the phone number container.
5. In the Voice Route To menu, select Workflow.
6. In the Voice Route Data menu, select the workflow you’d like to run whenever the phone number is called.
7. In the Voice Route Workflow Version menu, select the version of the workflow you’d like to run whenever the phone number is called.
8. Click Save.
You can also follow these steps for inbound SMS by making changes to the Message Route To / Message Route Data fields instead.
Route from a web chat
3. Select the web chat you'd like to route to the workflow.
4. Click the pencil icon to modify the web chat container.
5. In the Route To field, select Workflows.
6. In the Route Data field, choose the correct combination of workflow and version from the list.
7. Click Save.
Route from a queue
There are several options for routing from a queue: